Stand Up Paddleboarding
Your Denver, CO source for SUP lessons, rentals, retail sales, events and travel.
SUP Shop: 14011 W. Quincy Ave., Unit D, Morrison, CO 80465
Phone: 720-635-7873 Email: email@example.com
We feature GLIDE, BIC, CREED, and NRS SUPs in our shop and lesson and rental quiver.
Don’t miss out. Our Pre-Construction Sale ends October 5.
THE USED SUP SALE LIST IS NOW AVAILABLE. CLICK HERE
(Demo and used SUPs available till they are all gone.)
A look ahead at the next few days.
Please call to confirm SUP session. The weather is beginning to change.
• Sunday, October 4, Chatfield S.P., On-lake activity canceled due to bad weather
• Monday, October 5, on lake rentals and lessons by request
• Tuesday, October 6, on lake rentals and lessons by request
• Wednesday, October 7, on lake rentals and lessons by request
• Thursday, October 8, on lake rentals and lessons by request
• Friday, October 9, on lake rentals and lessons by request
• Saturday, October 10, Aurora Reservoir, lessons and rentals, 10:00-4:00
• Sunday, October 11, Chatfield S.P., lessons and rentals, 12:00-4:00, at the Gravel Pond
• SUP Shop Hours: Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00-5:00, Sunday: 12:00-5:00
CALL or EMAIL today to schedule Lessons & Rentals.
Or pick up a rental and take a SUP to the lake of your choice.
Evening paddle at Aurora Reservoir on 9/23/15 after a SUP Yoga session.
SUP Shop Feature of the Week: Quick Dry, Easy Pack, & Great Style!
The New 2015 Nuu-Muu & Ruu-Muu Water and Athletic Wear
Hint: The shop is not located in the Town of Morrison, but at C-470 and W. Quincy Ave, just east of the Home Depot.
Aloha! Friends of Surf'SUP Colorado
What's better than catching a set wave?
Surf'SUP Colorado's Pre-Construction Sale!!!
We are in the process of doubling the size of the SUP Shop.
In order to make space in our board storage room for construction this Fall, we are having a massive sale.
Everything in the Shop is on Sale!!!
50+ different new SUP models on display
• Save 10-25% on new SUPs by BIC, Glide, Creed, Art in Surf, NRS, SUP USA Kids
• 30% off remaining 2014 SUPs, including the GLIDE Quest, Lochsa, and Mongo
• Save 20% on all BIC carbon shaft/carbon blade paddles.
• Save 20% on all MTI foam PFDs, excludes MTI Fluid 2.0.
• Save 20-50% on SPF 50 and water wear clothing by: Bold Babe, Sweet Waterwear, Victory Kore Dry, NRS, Island Daze, Dakine, SUPreme, SSC, Madagascar Hats.
• Save 15-50% on Neoprene wear by NRS and SUPreme.
• Save 20-50% on footwear by Cobian, Body Glove, NRS.
• Save 15-50% on all accessories by BIC, Dakine, Gecko, Dry Case, Kanulock, NRS.
Free "I'd Rather Be On A SUP" license plate holder
with every purchase over $25 at the SUP Shop. (while supply lasts)
Rental and Demo Program Sale!!!
This highly anticipated SALE is finally here at last. Starting September 9 we began sorting and grading out our 2015 rental program equipment. We have over 30 SUPs by BIC, GLIDE, and NRS available at savings of 25-40%. Checkout the updated list on our website here or contact us to reserve a board now.
We sold out last year.
Don't miss out this year.
What’s NEW in the SUP Shop
• SUPUSA Kids boards from $ 255, both the all around shape and touring style.
• Dry Case products to keep your phone dry and handy.
• Cobian footwear in women’s, men’s and kid styles, including Bethany Hamilton and Robert August signature models.
• Chums glasses retainers.
• Beyond Costal environmentally friendly sunscreen and lip products. Good for you and good for water life.
• NRS & SUPreme, an expanded selection of booties and gloves to keep your fingers and toes warm.
The all new, environmentally friendly, and stunningly beautiful Earth SUP boards are now in the Shop. We have the 10’ Torre and the 10’6” and 11’6” The Pass in stock. These boards are available in limited quantities in 2015. Because of our great relationship with BIC SUP we were chosen as one of the few dealers in the U.S. to carry the new Earth SUP. Check out their website at supearth.com. And watch the video below. Be sure to watch it full screen in HD. We warn you, they are stunningly beautiful. Schedule a demo so that you will have the opportunity to paddle the Earth SUP boards as well as all the other new 2015 boards from BIC SUP, GLIDE, CREED, NRS, ART in SURF.
Earth SUP Video
Pick Up Rentals Now Available, Including River SUP Boards
Pick up rentals are now available at the SUP Shop. Call 720-635-7873 to reserve a SUP for a mid Summer outing. Popular destinations include Grand Lake, Lake Dillon, and Horsetooth Reservoir. River SUP recommended for experienced paddlers. Please be properly equipped.
Give the gift that's perfect for any occasion.
Stand Up Paddleboarding, You know they will love it.
An Introduction to Stand Up Paddleboard Surfing gift certificate is the perfect gift for the adventurous special person in your life. It makes a great way to commemorate holidays, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries or other personal milestones. Your loved one will never forget the day they learned to Walk on Water. Give your special someone the opportunity to learn to Surf'SUP, Colorado Style.
An Introduction to Stand Up Paddleboard Surfing gift certificate is also a great way to recognize an achievement in a business, school, church, or other group environment. Use it for team building or just as a reward for a job well done.
Buy a certificate, good for two people, for a special price of only $100.
Call or email Surf'SUP Colorado to purchase a certificate today.
Stand Up Paddleboarding in the Rocky Mountains.
Gravel Pond at Chatfield State Park
SUP, Colorado Style
"Surf's up in Denver, Colorado?" It is now, says the Denver Post.
Come experience the world's fastest growing water sport.
Stand Up Paddleboarding, with Surf'SUP Colorado
"This is so much fun that you just have to try it."
Blue River north of Green Mountain Reservoir
Action from The Golden Games
Mahalo to you all for such a great 2014 Stand Up Paddleboard season.
You guys and gals are awesome!
We had over 3,000 client sessions in 2014 and the SUP Shop had a fantastic first full year of business. Thank you all so very much. And to think we started 4 years ago with 165 client sessions and 1 board sold working out of our garage with our little homemade SUP trailer. We are very blessed to be a part of the Stand Up Paddleboard scene here in Colorado and to participate in the growth of such an incredibly enjoyable water sport.