GLIDE SUP Retro 10'SPECS: Length: 10' Width: 31" Thickness: 4 1/2" Volume: 175L Weight: 25 lbs
The Retro is Glide’s take on the classic surf board design. Cruise your local lake in style. The Retro is also a capable whitewater and ocean surf board.
Some things never go out of style. Glide had to pay homage to the classic surf shapes used by so many from the Waikiki Beach Boys, to present day SUP pioneers. Take this board to the lake for a day of fun, run up to class II whitewater or take this board to the ocean where it’s classic design will excel.
Made in the USA in GLIDE's state of the art Salt Lake City manufacturing facility.
- Patent-pending GSS ultra durable coating is ideal for families, recreation, rental, or rough river abuse
- FCS 'easy carry' handle reduces fatigue caused from carrying the board
- Included with the Retro is the 9" FCS dolphin fin
- 2 sizes available 10' and 11"
- Double concave design for seamless fast edge transfers
- Deep Vee in the tail
- Self regulating vent plug for maintenance free thermal venting
- Full size non-slip deck pad allows for optimum traction in all conditions
- USDA biomass certified Entropy resin reduces our impact on the environment and waterways
- Classic shape allows for fun paddling on flatwater, surf, and even the rivers