Add to Cart
Genesis: Meaning the beginning, the Genesis is the perfect starter board. At a price that makes SUP accessible for those just starting out, the Genesis also offers paddlers of all ability levels the high-performance feel and quality that Glide puts into all of our SUPs. Advanced construction techniques give the Genesis an edge over the market’s traditional SUPs. We added a 3rd layer of PC/ABS veneer on the outside of the board to ensure a long-lasting, durable SUP. At 10’6” the Genesis is a perfect all-around SUP for lakes, rivers, oceans, and surf.
• Classic shape allows for fun paddling on flatwater, surf, and rivers
• Full size non-slip deck pad allows for optimum traction in all conditions
• Epoxy Sandwich Vacuum Construction (ESVC) process wraps double fiberglass layers around a foam core while removing all excess resin weight.
• Double layers of fiberglass top and bottom are reinforced with an additional layer of fiberglass in the standing zone for more strength/durability.
• Final layer of PC/ABS veneer shields the deck, making for an economical, yet tough, build.
• Thermoforming during the vacuum process bonds the multiple layers for added consistency and strength.